Daniel graduated from the University of Washington School of Law, where he worked extensively with the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board to fund and establish the Cannabis Law and Policy Project (CLPP). He then served as the editor of the CLPP blog and as a Hazelton Fellow researching cannabis law. Daniel also interned for Justice Richard Baldwin of the Oregon Supreme Court and for the Seattle City Attorney.
As an undergrad, Daniel studied music at Gonzaga University, focusing on jazz guitar. After college, he worked and volunteered at the Boys and Girls Club. In his spare time, Daniel enjoys playing guitar, taking boxing classes, and exploring Seattle with his wife Ciera and their two dogs Dexter and Oliver.
Washington State Bar Association’s Cannabis Law Section – Executive Board Member (2018 – 2020)
Selling Hemp Derived CBD Products in Your Retail Shop, Why Now ASD Market Week, June 9, 2020.
- For CBD food craze, regulations and restrictions are all over the map – The Washington Post The Washington Post, April 7, 2019
- Federal agencies give hemp a boost – FreightWaves Freight Waves, May 30, 2019.
- KUOW – Are CBD bars legal? KUOW 94.9, September 3, 2019
- Is CBD legal? Does it work? Your questions answered | Well+Good (wellandgood.com) Well + Good, July 27, 2018.
- “Investing in the Boom,” Bloomberg Businessweek, October 15, 2018.
phone:- (206) 430-1336
Address & Contacts
Suite 310 – 3101 Western Avenue Seattle, WA 9812